Concentration (15 mg/ml) is used to improve the overall skin quality: filling-in of small static wrinkles, small wrinkles in the neck and around the mouth, reducing dark circles under the eyes and crow’s-feet, increasing volume in the corrected zone.
Concentration (17,5 mg/ml) is designed for contouring and increasing the volume of the lips, filling-in of medium depth wrinkles and dynamic wrinkles, correcting nasolabial folds, replenishing loss of volume.
Concentration (20 mg/ml) is designed for filling-in deep wrinkles of soft tissues and filling loss of volume associated with age-related changes, eyebrow lift, nose correction, chin correction.
Fillers are the most popular and effective preparations based on hyaluronic acid.
In addition, treatments with hyaluronic acid are an excellent alternative to many types of plastic surgery such as rhinoplasty, correction of facial defects (e.g. after an accident), or chin surgery.
Our product range comprises only original formulations recommended by the best experts in the field of aesthetic medicine.
Proven efficiency and safety
1) Safety, because:
– Production facilities comply with GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14644 – the highest standards of manufacturing of medical products.
– The manufacturing process is 100% controlled at all stages.
– Our facilities have an up-to-date GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certificate — the highest standard of manufacturing for cosmetic products and medical devices.
– The HA is synthesized biosynthetically and has the highest degree of purification for the safety of its preparation and the predictability of the outcome when used in a procedure.
– BDDE <1 p.p.m. – is an indicator of no toxicity. In the process of manufacturing the filler, titanium knives are used in order to prevent accidental particles of heavy metals from entering the preparation.
2) Ease of administration.
3) Ease of control over the results.
4) A natural feeling after the procedure.
5) Long-lasting results — up to 8-12 months.
How long do the results last?
Most wrinkle-reduction patients who receive fillers see visible wrinkle reduction for six months to a year following their initial treatment.
Are there any side-effects associated with Dermal Filler treatment?
Because Dermal Filler treatment results are temporary, there are very few side effects associated with the treatment. Some Dermal Filler patients report temporary redness and minimal swelling or bruising at the injection site that subsides within a couple of days. With any injection there is always the risk of infection or intravascular complications; in the rare case that either of these arise, it should be reported to your doctor as soon as possible for remedial treatment.
Are Dermal Filler injections painful?
The degree of pain depends on the individual sensitivity of the patient. It is worth noting that before the procedure begins, the doctor applies a special anesthetic cream to the patient’s skin for a comfortable procedure.
Are there any contraindications for the procedure?
Pregnancy and lactation period; oncological diseases; inflammatory conditions in the planned injection area (acne, herpes); infectious-inflammatory conditions in the area of the procedure.
Are there any age restrictions?
There are no age restrictions. For juvenile patients, injections of hyaluronic acid are carried out only after written consent and in the presence of parents.